Monday, September 5, 2011

STOOPID WOMAN




Hello Possum



I have to admit to being a kangaroo short of a top paddock. Sometimes i have moments of genius (well i think they are) and then the rest of the time i have the full six pack but lack the plastic rings that holds the six pack together.




I made a heap of cards for different birthdays and occasions lately but in my rush to meet deadlines and parties i didn't take photos of them or scan them. How stoopid is that.....?


So instead of having 7 cards to show you I only have 2.


This card i made for my mother inlaw. I used some K & Co papers that i have had for ages and love. It was really nice putting this one together. I must mention that i took the idea from here. This lady is so clever and her cards are simply beautiful and quick and easy to make. I finally managed to find a white gel pen in this town and had a ball putting the fake stitching on. I really like the look it gives to a card. SO hold on as i think there will be a lot more white ink being splashed and dashed around.



This cute little girl is for my neice Sarah. I think this little girl is the most gorgeous stamp and i love getting her out to play with every now and then. I used staming up markers to colour her in as i am still not skilled enough with my copics lol. The papers are bits and peices i had laying around. I think they have come together nicely.




Anyway that is it for me. I am hoping to make some more cards tonight and fingers crossed i scan the suckers as soon as they are finished.



cheers








No comments: