Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SICKNESS IN CAMP

Hello Possum

Housework built up, craft room empty, bags under eyes, cranky husband, new bed partner and empty wallet. It can only mean one thing..... Yup that's right i have a sick kid. Ashley god love him has had a cough that has been coming and going for 3 weeks. Poor little bugger seems to be getting over it and BAM! it hits him again. I finally got into the doctors and Ashley is now on antibiotics for Bronchitis. Fingers crossed that this is the answer as if he doesn't improve in 72hrs I have to take him back to the doctors for chest x-rays and a whooping cough test. I was told the whooping cough test isn't the nicest of things so I am praying that we don't have to go down that line.

I am trying my hardest to get Ashley comfortable and settled enough that I can get into my craft room and knock up a couple of cards while the mojo is still hanging around. Oh and I can't forget the housework can I lol.

cheers

No comments: