Sunday, August 21, 2011

MOJO A NO SHOW

Hello Possum

What is the go with my MOJO????? I thought after months of creating absolutely nothing it would come flying back to me 10 fold. Well I thought wrong didn't I! My MOJO is A NO SHOW.

I have had the perfect day of hubby working and kids cleaning rooms to sit and create. I sat at my table with all the enthusiasm in the world and BANG BOOM FART COUGH SPLATTER nothing, zip, zero. All my materials are sitting there looking at me and I just can't put paper to card. I have looked on blogs, watched tutorials on you tube and I have even looked over old magazine but nothing comes to me....... my head is spinning I am running out of precious time and I WANT TO CREATE. OMG can it get any worse.

If you find my MOJO can you send it express post to
MOJO A NO SHOW
C/- Marnie Didlick
Noflaming Idea Street
Inspirationless 0000

cheers

No comments: