Thursday, August 25, 2011

GARDEN GURU

Hello Possum

Well I have had an amazing day today. Early this morning Ashley, Thomas and I (the boys are off school sick) went to Bunnings to grab some items for a garden out the front of the scout hall. I had been told to talk to a lady there about getting someone to come along and help us construct the raised bed (they supposedly do that for school groups etc). So I found this angel called Lorraine. She was just so friendly and helpful and has not only arranged for someone to come along and help make the garden but they are supplying the wooden sleepers and the dirt to fill it. OMG how wonderful is that. All I have to do is take some photos so they can use it as a fathers day project. You could have knocked me over with a feather i was so impressed. So if you need anything handy man like go to bunnings and support these guys. They are the best.

On another subject. I also called into the local scrapbooking shop here called Angels R Scrappin and got the most funkiest paper for boys. If you go here you will see it in all it's glory. I just can not wait to get in and make some cards for my boys.

It must be shopping weather or something as I also went to Scrapbook megastore and got some amazing bargains. 12 copics and a carry case for $65 so i am in heaven not to mention the kindy glitz, blender pen, and these awesome new tape cutters that fit the double sided tape that we all buy. This little tool will make life so much easier and it is only $2.50. WHAT A BARGAIN.

So now that my wallet is empty I am off to create.
cheers

No comments: