Friday, July 2, 2010

as the saying goes.....

i need to pull my finger out. my house looks like a bomb has hit it, the car needs to be cleaned and registered and i need to start packing for our trip to newcastle. so much to do so little time lol.
on a more "not so whingy"note i went and saw eclipse last night with grace and thomas her friend. we had a great time and i loved the movie. felt like a dirty old perv though drooling when jacob has his shirt off. my god that boy is buff. so as you can tell i am team jacob.
well this isnt getting the house clean. have a great weekend everyone.
cheers

1 comment:

kchambo said...

Hey Mran. We all feel like dirty old ladies when Jacob gets his gear off. If I was his mum, I'd lock him in a cage. Great to see you blogging again. I must take a leaf from your book...............mwahh