Friday, June 25, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

hi all


i have been searching the web at different times and stumbled across some yummos that i really really want but know that money well lack of it will put a damper on my joy. oh bugger i need to win lotto. anyway if i cant have them i can share my dreams lol.
NUMBER 1 :
ok this is real pipe dreaming at its best. an art studio for just me. oh to be so lucky.
NUMBER 2:
had to link this one as i cant copy the picture but arent they just pretty. the results you get with these is just beautiful.
NUMBER 3:
ok another link.
see if you can guess this time before clicking on the link and no it isnt a new hubby though the thought has crossed my mind.
NUMBER 4:
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO
NUMBER 5:
lucky last. i would love one of all of these.

alright enough day/pipe dreaming.
cheers

1 comment:

kchambo said...

I am SO thrilled to see you blogging again. I have SO missed you!! I can now again feel a part of a life I have left for a new chapter. I love you guys and you have been my lifeline far more times than any of you will ever know. Love you more than a fat kids loves cake. K xx