Sunday, February 7, 2010

d day

hi all
yep it is d day. diane leaving town day that is lol. my mum drives off at 4am in the morning for bourke. we had a lovely farewell lunch for her. i have cried and cried but not in front of her as i dont want her too feel bad. i of course just had to get my monthlys which so isnt helping things. i overheard ray telling grace that mummy is going through that time and well it is safest to keep a low profile. i will low profile him if i hear him talking about me again. anyway i am off will catch up later.
cheers

2 comments:

scrapNshop/SkrapPrincess said...

Hugs to you Marnie, hope you are feeling better soon!

Marcy said...

I have a tear in my eye for your pain at the same time I just giggled my head off. Its always this way I laugh till I cry with you gal. I will phone soon to see how you are and I am missing our chats!!! :)