Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

hi all
you have probally heard me mention one or two or several times lately that we were having a family reunion here in town. well saturday was the day and we had the best time. i got to catch up with so many that i dont normally get to see which was unreal. the food was delicous and just soooo plentiful and the company was second to none. i think we will have to do another one in 5 years. anyway i thought you might like a few pictures.


max, joan, bruce, jill and bob. my great aunts and uncles.

me,sally, josie,nick and mathew.my cousins.


me,kristen,sally,nick,josie,matty and kathy joking around. sorry kristen for sticking my big head in the way.

the whole skewes crew.


luv ya's

1 comment:

TribeRingers said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time Marnie, must of have been fantastic to catch up with all and see what you've all been up to.

Have a good week!