well over the course of the last few days and especially in the last few minute i have come to some realisations about life -
- no matter how hard you try sometimes you just cant please some people.
- it is ok to speak your mind
- that the retreat is classed a really great one if 3 days after the event you are still extremely tired lol
- friends will sometimes let you down. it doesnt mean they dont love you and they arent your friend but more that they are human too.
- you dont have to put on a show to get someone to like you. if they are worthy of your friendship they will like you regardless.
- no matter how much i yell the kids will still ignore me so i am better off saving that energy
- things never go back into your scrap room the way you took them out
- i really cant go a day without coffee
- life is short scrap hard or go home
well that is it for me. i have said my peice and i am off to get the kids to school. will chat later