Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ok i have pulled my finger out

hi all
before anyone starts i want to say BLAME DEL IT IS ALL HER FAULT. yes that is right del introduced me to face book and i have become very addicted lol. i keep forgeting to pop in here and say gday. but my kind friend kel has told me to pull my finger out and up date so here i am updateing. are you happy now kel lol.
well this is a quick visit but i wanted to tell you about a giveaway on another blog. it is for some great blog candy so go and have a look at this womans beautiful work and maybe get a prize for doing so.

http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/2009/07/dt-news-and-give-away.html

cheers
marnie

3 comments:

kchambo said...

s, I HAD noticed you on facebook ad suspected what had happened. Anyway, glad to hear from you again and hope all is well in Twth.BTW, you link doesn't work.
Love and kisses,
K xx

Danielle said...

Hmmm. thats right, blame me!!
AM I sitting next to you saying "marnie, you have to go over to facebook" NO! LOL

You dag xx

MARNIE said...

no del you werent sitting there telling me too. you just convinced me to go over to the wild side lol. you didnt warn me about all the games over there lol.