ok i am over the whinging why me stage lol. i am going to be cheerful even if it kills me pmsl. so todays post is all about things i am grateful for
1. my kids
2. my husband (well sometimes pmsl)
3. my scrapping friends who have been a great support the last few days
4. my scrapping........
5. my mother and auntie and uncle who never stop loving me even when i am a shit head
6. scouts - believe it or not (sometimes it has been a great relief to talk to other adults and act like a big kid)
7. my health
8. did i mention scrapping pmsl
9. sunny days
10. having somewhere safe to put my head down and rest.
there that wasnt hard. so everyone what are you grateful for. i would love to see your comments on this one.