Tuesday, March 10, 2009

bootcamp our way

hi all
well as the title may suggest there is a bootcamp in progress at the mo. the wonderful people at blue bazaar are running one and a friend of mine (Kelly) and i decided we would gather a few friends and see if we can support each other through the camp. now if you are reading this and maybe a bit tempted go to bootcampourway.blogspot.com where you will find all the details and ins and outs involved.


i have a few show and tells to do to. the other day at a local crop (kindly put on by lisa) i managed to do a layout and also my green atcs. i decided to go with kermit the frog and his is one of my all time favorites muppets. i think it is because ray and i are like kermie and miss piggy. lol. anyway i thought i might share and give you all a looksy.

cheers

3 comments:

Danielle said...

YOU"RE ON FIRE!!!

How cool is that LO and the ATC!
Very nice indeed, you know me havent even thought of my green ones yet LOL

maryann.parsons said...

Hi Marnie,
I finally made my way on to your blog
You do such beautiful work.
You go girl!!!
Maryann

TribeRingers said...

Great work Marnie. The Kermit card is so cool!