Monday, November 17, 2008

crop for a cure















hi all


as the title suggests i went to a crop for a cure event on saturday and all i can say was what a great day it was. Vicki Whitson organised it all and the day went without a hitch. there was prizes galore, raffles, auctions, food, shopping and just general fun. all up there were about 30 women and between us all we raised an amazing $1500. which is just awesome. Vicki if you read this i just want to say thankyou for the wonderful day and all the effort you put in making sure we all had a great time. I wish you all the best with your upcoming battles and know that with your family and friends you will be fine. all my love to you.

i would also like to thank the wonderful bunch of ladies i sat with. Kellie - you never cease to make me laugh. Claire - you make kellie behave herself, bronwen - you inspire me no end, pauline - you are such a beautiful soul, maryanne - your smile brightens the room last but not least to my daughter grace who joined me thankyou for helping me set up and for being such a thoughtful and delightful daughter and friend.ok i am all over the mushy crap lol. i will upload some layouts really soon.

cheers
marnie

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Marnie, I love the LO's. You inspire me!!
PS, Love the new looking blog, so pretty :-)

TribeRingers said...

How great of you to help this cause Marnie - well done.

Your scrapping is fantastic (as always).

Krissy C said...

Gorgeous creations Marnie!!!


Krissy xx