Sunday, October 12, 2008

OMG another snake

hi all
what an adventure we have had. we had the scare yesterday with the brown snake and today we have just had another. this one was a baby though at around 90cm long. it was fat though for the small size of it. ray got rid of it though thank goodness so now we have to keep an eye on the cat as she might have been bitten. i dont know what it is but my skin crawls when i think about those little buggers. eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww. i will have to be extra careful now with the little ones. that is my biggest fear. oh i am starting to have panic attacks already. lol

cheers
marnie

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Eeeeew Marnie - I can't stand snakes. I wouldn't last a minute in the country!!! Hope Thomas had a great birthday - pics to share??? I understand totally about them growing up too fast - Miss A is now 2, and I can't believe how fast the time flies. Everything she does now is cute, but I know that in the very near future it won't be cute, just plain old naughty :-P Take care, S