Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i have done it

hi all


I have done it. I have broken the drought and scrapped a layout. i know shocking isnt it. It is pouring here so i thought i might get in and finish off my chinese whispers layout that i have been trying to get to for a week now. i have even taken a pic ready to upload. scarey isnt it lol.
I had to take two elements of the beautiful layout created by hannah so i decided to go with the multiply photos and
i used thickers (which are like stickers but thicker lol).
i love this idea of using someone elses layout to get ideas and creating a layout from it. It really helps when the mojo is at a low which mine seems to be at lately. there is a album in the allcraftz gallery called chinese whispers which you can all look up if you wish which shows everyones entries.
cheers
marnie

1 comment:

TribeRingers said...

This is such a wonderful LO Marnie and as I commented in the Allcraftz gallery - liking the lumpy bumpy!