Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tummy Bug

Hi all

Welcome to the sick house lol. The tummy bug has hit. Grace had it for a couple of days and now i have it and this morning poor little Thomas has woken up vomitting and feeling really yukky. I hate it when i have it but it is so much worse when one of the little ones get it.

Cybercrop on at Allcraftz this weekend. I am hoping to get into my craft room really soon and create something. I noticed that there is an ATC challenge which i am really looking forward to doing. I love the ATCs that we have been making and sending everywhere. They are so easy to make and the fact that they are quick and easy just makes it so much more fun. There is also 2 really great sketches to do and an otp project. i love otps so i will have to put my thinking cap on and get really really busy. COME ON give it a go. The ladies are great on the forum and you will not be sorry for joining up.

cheers
marnie
ps i will hopefully put some pics up soon of what i have created.

No comments: