Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time to Brag part 2






Hi all

What is it with mornings. Just of late i hate the very thought of getting out of bed before 7.30. I shouldnt be that upset as i used to be up at 6.30 and have everything ready for when all the others got up and ready for work/school. I cant blame the cold as it really isnt that bad anymore. I might have to start going to bed a bit earlier and turn the bloody tv off. I will admit i have a bit of a thing going for all saints. I get to watch old re runs at 2 and then on a tuesday i get to watch the new series at 9.30. i just love it, and now i have packed to the rafters on before hand and the secret diaries of a call girl afterwards. see i dont get to bed til nearly 12 lol.

I have attached some more pics for you all of my layouts completed at keepit. I have a secret project on the go at the moment for the gorgeous hannah butcher. It is her wishing well surprise. Dont tell her but i have no idea what i am doing but i am blundering along happily anyway. lol. i wish there were more hours in a day so i could actually finish so stuff that i start. i have the biggest cupboard of WIPS (works in progress). it is embarrassing when you can open it and they all fall out at you. i will get there one day.

cheers

marn

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVELY WORK!! You are amazing!!

Danielle said...

Marnie, I am loving all your layouts, so beautiful. Im so jealous about your retreat. Bring on AC4U retreat I say!! :-)
Cheers
Del xx