Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG CC

Hi All


yet another cc has passed at the fabo allcraftz. I managed to do all four challenges and had a ball. The ladies over there really know how to motivate and inspire. I find that i am doing something a bit different everytime i enter a cc, and the bonus is that i am finally using up my photos.




There was a card sketch by the talented and beautiful Hannah. I used some K&Co papers that i had and altered the card a little bit but i loved the finished result. So sorry the photo is crappy.




There was a great layout sketch too by the flower loving Krissy. I love her stuff, so girlie and pretty. I used a recent photo for this one of our plum tree flowering. You know that spring is here when that tree bursts into bloom.




Another challenge was to do an OTP using a peice of recycled packaging. This took me a bit of serious thinking but i ended up using some little plastic bags that i had from were i brought some buttons ages ago. I really love how they turned out.




Last but not least was the ATC challenge. We had to make at least 3 atcs and have a different colour for each one. We also had to include glitter, bling and flowers. Mine are all the same except for the colours. i am going to have to work out what to do with them now lol.




well as you can see it has been a great cc. I love participating with these guys, the ladies are just unreal.
cheers
marnie

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your blog Marnie!! The latest CC entries are fab, especially the ATCs. Take care, S

Elizabeth said...

hey you did a fabo job! Congrats on the win too! You deserve it!

Krissy C said...

Hey Marnie :) Love your CC entries and congrats on the win!!I loved those flowers :)


Krissy xx