Friday, September 5, 2008

Masters Callup

Hi all
Well the top 50 at SBM has been announced over in their forum for the masters. I am not one of them lol. It is all good though. I have read some of the names and just gone OMG i love her stuff. Deciding on the top 10 is going to be a really hard task for the judges out of this group. I dont envy them at all. I wish all you ladies the best of luck and cant wait to see your entries.

Its raining its pouring. I just love the rain and it has rained all night here. My vege patch is going to love this. We woke up to find 8 roos in the front paddock and they were just as happy to see the rain too i think. There are a couple of joeys around too which is lovely to see.

Hannahs wishing well is nearly finished but i can not show a pic until she has seen it herself lol. I am really happy with how it is turning out. Now to get in and do a few more things i need to do. I have the asian/red atcs and box to make up and some cards that need doing. Gee i am falling behind and need to pull my finger out. i might get in and do it all while the boys are stuck inside watching dvds. The kitchen table is free so why not hey? While on the scrapping subject i noticed that allcraftz have some great stamp sets on special so why not go over and buy some i did lol. Ebony has also got some great comps on too which have some great prizes up for grabs.
cheers
marnie

No comments: