Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just Grin and Bare IT

Hi all

i am going to ask you all to be patient with me. i am trying really hard to make my blog pretty. Problem being i have absolutely no bloomin idea what i am doing lol. I love the way some have the really pretty headers and then links to shops and other people blogs. I will get there it just might take me a few attempts. So for now please just grin and bear it with me. Thanks to for those who have been leaving comments. I love hearing from you all.

I dont know if anyone else knows but it looks like the talented miss krissy from the allcraftz dt is going to be published in an upcoming issue of sbm (scrapbook memories). I am so excited for her as i just love her work. WTG krissy.

Todays big effort was to finish off my canvas for Grace. I love it and i am now praying that Grace will love it too. I have put pics of her favourites on it. So she has a pic of her noni (grandmother), her cat (miss francis), Grace dancing, her being outdoors, and Grace with her best friend Gemma.
Why is it that everything happens on crop nights. Grace has a concert at the conservatorium of music tonight for the school. It should be good. I am going to watch her play then sneak out and go scrapping. I am lucky my mum is going to sit through the whole show and then take her home for the night. Mind you i got the big guilt trip though lol. I know i know i am a bad mother. Oh that reminds me i better go and wash her clothes so that she looks the part tonight.
cheers
marnie

2 comments:

TribeRingers said...

Wow, you have been busy with your scrapping + more, the nappy cake is just amazing.

I've left (hopefully) some helpful hints for you in the forum to help you out with the blogging too.

See you there lovely!

Krissy C said...

Thanks so much for being excited for me Marnie!!Im still grinning from ear to ear!!

Krissy xx