Monday, September 1, 2008

I AM BACK


Hi all
I am back from the retreat and my god what a bloody retreat it was too. I had an absolute blast. I managed to do 15 layouts all up and that is a major acheivement for me. I have put them in the gallery at allcraftz for anyone to look at if they are interested. I am still recovering from the late nights and all the laughing I did. I would love to thank Bronwen Taylor for her patience, Marianne Parsons for her giggling, Kelly Chambers for her honesty, Pauline Claire for her wisdom and Megan Carberry for her companionship over the weekend. I wish i got to spend a lot more time with you ladies as one weekend just doesnt seem like enough. The ladies who ran the event were amazingly gracious and gave so much in prizes and time so thankyou to you all. I would also like to wish Liza Johnson all the best for the upcoming arrival of her 4th bub due in 7 weeks. I dont know how you managed to put the whole weekend together and run a shop and do a class and scrap while so preggars. You are a legend lady............. I only have to wait until July next year now for the next one woo hoo. Allcraftz is having one too and i am getting pretty excited about that aswell.
cheers
marnie

2 comments:

loulou said...

I'm so jealous I so want to go on a retreat now.

loulou said...

I'm so jealous I so want to go on a retreat now.