Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally something to show you all



Hi all

well i have something to show you all at last. I have been pretty pathetic lately havent i?

I have an upcoming baby shower and i decided to make a nappy cake for angela as i thought it would be useful. You will have to tell me what you think guys as this is my first one and i thought that i would make them again if another baby shower pops up. Oh and i made the little card that is on top too. I had been busting to use the little giraffe.

I also managed to finish a layout of my friend Belinda's son Lachlans 5th birthday. I took the photos on the day as poor Belinda was running around organising food and coffees and games and just kids full stop lol. I love the pic of Lachlan blowing out his candles. He is such a dude. I tried to be a bit more bold with this layout to show off his personality.

cheers

marnie

1 comment:

Krissy C said...

Love tha nappy cake Marnie!!That LO is awesome!Gorgeous photos :)

Krissy xx