Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dt Dream

Hi all
Well it is all happening here. Ebony from allcraftz has put a call in for the dt. A very lovely lady has had to resign for a short while due to private issues ( a very sad loss, she will be greatly missed.). So i have decided that i would like to try out. My entry has to be in by the 10th of May and i have done a couple of cards and a couple of otp's but as yet can not finish the layout. I only need one card and one otp but i can not decide on which one. I am really crappy when it comes to competing for something like this as it would be a dream come true to be on a dt. I would be really happy though if any of the ladies on the forum became the next dt member. There are some really tallented ladies out there and i just love looking at their entries in the gallery. Oh well i had better put my skates on and get in and do the layout.
thats your bloomin lot.
cheers
marnie

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bit late to be wishing you luck as they are half way through the process lol. Good luck with your DT Dream, just remember if you get knocked back, it just means your closer to your yes.

BUBBLEFROG said...

hello Marnie! (Jumping and waving)

Just thought I would drop in and say HI!

Hugs

TribeRingers said...

Hey there lovely lady, you did a great job with your DT stuff.
I'm so glad you are part of the place at Allcraftz Forum.