Monday, April 7, 2008

New Challenges





HI strangers.

It has been so long since i talked to you all and filled you in on what i have been up to scrap wise. Allcraftz 4 U had sposored a Cyber Crop (cc for short) at Scrapbooking Top 50 so i thought i would give the challenges a go. Jude the organiser of the CC surely likes to make people think outside of the square and posted some tricky tasks for us all to try out. I managed to get all four done and one of them even has a photo of me on it. I dont have many photos of me but one of the challenges asked for the word WISH to be in the title. So seeing it is my birthday tomorrow i thought i would do a page titled 33 wishes. The challenge also had to include 100 plus words about the subject so i wrote 33 wishes down that seems only fair lol. I have included the pics of my entries so fingers crossed that one of us allcraftz girls wins some prizes. Til next time this is your bloomin lot.

No comments: