Monday, April 14, 2008

Cancer hits home

Hi all
I am probally going to cry as i type this so please excuse any spelling errors. On Thursday the 10th of April my grandma was diagnosed with cancer. We do not know how bad just yet or if it is a secondary of primary. We just know it doesnt look good. My nan raised me while my mother worked. She is in many ways like a second mother. I have even called her mum all my life. I am just trying to stay positve at the moment and i must admit the team of ladies at Allcraftz have helped me the last few days to keep smiling and not to think to much about it until all the results are in. These ladies are worth their weight in gold and i dont think i can thank them all enough. I know their prayers are geniune, and that they do care. I am blessed.
i havent achieved much as far as scrapbooking is concerned. i did however go to the annual pumpkin festival at kootingal yesterday and took heaps of photos. it was really nice to spend some time with family and be really relaxed.
We dont get to do it enough.
Well that is your bloomin lot
cheers
Marnie

1 comment:

TribeRingers said...

Thinking of you at this time Marnie, you have been nothing but kind, sweet and thoughtful to me.

I wish I could help you more with all that's been happening. Take care of you.