Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Major Pain

Hi all
Does anyone know how to get rid of a migraine? It started yesterday and i have only just started to get it to ease enough so i can get a few things done. I am lucky though my kids help me out when i get a really serious one. The babies are happy to watch Shrek as long as the volume is way down so you can just hear it and the older kids when they get home from school help to watch the little ones for me. My lovely Grace helped me cook dinner last night as just standing up was cruel, plus having tunnel vision didn't help the situation. I am hoping now to have a peaceful day today and just potter about at a very slow pace. clothes still need to be washed and kids fed put the beds can just stay unmade today. Well that i am afraid is your bloomin lot.
cheers

No comments: