Monday, March 10, 2008

Todays Events

hi all
so far today i have achieved a few small tasks. i managed to post some items off that were collecting dust, i put some more fuel in the car as they seem to need the stuff to run, dropped older two off to school and took younger two to swimming lessons and i even managed to scan some templates to help make a couple of birthday cards. here's hoping i actually get to make a card or two and get them on the blog real soon. my big plan now is to get my boys to have a sleep and chill out myself. does anyone else get the ezibuy catalogue as i have just found some of the most delicious patterns and colour combinations for inspiration. might have to try and copy one or two myself. anyways all this typing is not getting my jobs done. as PC (peter cundell) says
THAT'S YOUR BLOOMIN' LOT.

No comments: